Monday, December 4, 2006

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and my sweet life partner Geri made me a wonderful steak dinner with all the trimmings as well as a scrumptious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, MY FAVORITE!!!!!

She also presented me with a wonderful card, all dolled up from vast selection of sticker enhancements...







Ok, so the card reflects an aura of age about me... I am not yet quite a 'senior citizen' although I have noticed that I am prone to a 'senior moment' more often than not... Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Still feeling the effects of being super full from overeating, but it was a special occasion and the food was oh so good! Yum. With plenty of leftovers as well. Still working on the cake however.

So, for the next couple of weeks Geri and I are the same age, then I get to prepare something special for her as well....

Fragmentum

2 comments:

François said...

Hi Don,

Belated Congratulations! I forgot, of course, sorry !
Nice to read you had a wonderful day!

As to the financial woes, I am sure things will turn out for the good, given time. Nina and I are in a similar boat, financially. Not that we don't have money, but we cannot spend it, because we have no idea what the immediate future holds for us. So we'll stay at home this year and not celebrate Christmas and New Year with our friends in France.
There will be other years, for sure :-)

Wishing you and Geri a wonderful Holiday Season nonetheless.... at least you have each other AND a new home !

Warmest regards,
Francois

Frag said...

Thank you, Francois. We will prosper as we have each other. I have little money right now, but bills are paid, and we have a warm roof and plenty of food. Many others do not.
Yes, there will be other years...

Best of holiday season to you and yours as well.

Fragmentum