Saturday, December 2, 2006

Moving forward

Geri has completed her first full week in her new nursing position, and two more days for me until MY weekend starts. Rent is paid but there are several other bills that come due this time of the month, and funds are a bit tight. Now that the Christmas holiday season is upon us, this is not the time of year to be low on money. I know, I know, there are lots of people out there with a lot less and believe me, I truly understand and give thanks for the many blessings that Geri and I have and are able to share. I just feel the 'pinch' now because it is taking time to bounce back from our move from Wisconsin, and I amjust a bit uncomfortable with the time it is taking to be where we are not in financial jepordy. I know I must exhibit a bit more patience and utilize what we have, not what we don't have.
Weather here has been seasonal with a little snow from time-to-time. Overall, it has been mild for Montana winter weather and we still get some nice sunny days. The Missoula valley is known for getting inversion layers that really sock in the fog for long periods of time. Makes for 'interesting' air travel!!!!!
Anyway, off to work for a Saturday (which is actually MY Thursday). Geri is off today and will be grocery shopping and relaxing with her kitty cat.

Later,
Fragmentum

No comments: